‘Sometimes I wonder if my lack of anger means I don’t care enough; if I’ve been worn down by ventilators being turned off, patients dying, families asking for a final call. Perhaps emotions overwhelm and suffocate each other in such a situation, leaving no air for something as indulgent as anger. Perhaps my anger couldn’t compete with the humility of knowing that until early March, I and every doctor I knew had predicted that this virus posed little threat beyond a bad seasonal flu. Like my better judgment, perhaps my anger had lost.’
Read here (The Guardian, June 11, 2020)
Worst ever Covid variant? Omicron
John Campbell shares his findings on Omicron. View here (Youtube, Nov 27, 2021)
-
‘The way the government has crafted the package raises a host of questions. Does it help those in greatest need? Is it the most effective wa...
-
John Campbell shares his findings on Omicron. View here (Youtube, Nov 27, 2021)
-
‘In a time of crisis, trust is a key currency. Not just trust in the system, but as a foundation for economic recovery. Here, we look at the...