Tuesday 10 August 2021

Covid FAQ Summer 2021, Part 1: Tomas Pueyo

‘You shared the last article about the Delta Variant so much that nearly 400,000 people read it. Thanks for spreading the word on something so important. You also asked so many good questions that I have tried to answer as many as I could in this article. It’s so long that I split it in two pieces. This 1st piece covers these questions:

  1. What’s the update on the Delta variant and cases worldwide?
  2. Am I safe if I’m vaccinated? What activities can I go to? Why are there still cases in very vaccinated countries?
  3. I’m vaxxed. Can I go to an indoor event if I get masked?
  4. When will we leave this behind? when we’re all vaccinated?
  5. Can vaccines stop the pandemic?
  6. Do we know more about vaccine effectiveness?
  7. Should vaccines be fractionalized?
  8. Should I get a booster shot?
  9. Should I mix-and-match?

Read here (Uncharted Territories, Aug 11, 2021)

Note: Part 2 is only premier, paid subscribers

Worst ever Covid variant? Omicron

John Campbell shares his findings on Omicron.  View here (Youtube, Nov 27, 2021)